Sotos Class Actions is a practice group of Sotos LLP, a limited liability partnership.
By using the resources on this website for whatever purpose, you have consented to all of the following provisions:
- All website content including images, words, code, animations and the “Sotos” WordPress theme are copyright Sotos LLP and may not be reproduced in any form without the explicit consent of the owner.
- Any material and communication accessed on or from the Sotos LLP website, including but not limited to articles, blog entries, twitter posts, private messages and e-mails is general information intended to aid in an understanding of our practice areas or the law. It is to be used for educational, personal or non-commercial purposes only. Any communication should not be misconstrued and used as, or substituted for, legal advice. You should contact a lawyer for legal advice on your specific factual circumstances. If you wish to retain our services in regards to any material accessed from the website, please contact the appropriate lawyer.
- No lawyer – client relationship is created by any interaction on the website. Any information or correspondence that is sent to Sotos LLP through the website is not protected by lawyer – client communication and there is no guarantee that it will remain confidential.
- Sotos LLP and its lawyers practice law in a jurisdiction in which the firm and its individual lawyers are licensed to practice.
- To the extent allowed by law, Sotos LLP and its lawyers are not liable for any outcome or consequences that may occur from using the materials contained on or accessed from the website. Although Sotos LLP has made reasonable efforts to ensure that the communications on the website or linked from or to the website are fair and accurate, it does not endorse the communications, nor does it warrant or guarantee that the communications are accurate, current or complete.