Sotos Class Actions, one of Canada’s leading class action law firms, is seeking a Law Clerk with experience in Civil or Commercial Litigation. The successful candidate will be working with a collegial team of lawyers, law clerks and assistants in a fast-paced environment on exciting and topical cases.
Sotos LLP welcomes applications from all qualified candidates including Indigenous peoples, persons of the LGBTQ2s+ community, racialized persons, persons with disabilities, and others. Accommodations are available for candidates and employees.
Qualified candidates may submit their resumes to email@example.com
Please note that this position is eligible for remote or hybrid work.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
• Providing support to Litigation and Class Action Lawyers, as required;
• Direct interaction with class members who come from under-privileged backgrounds and who are highly vulnerable, including many youth and young adults who come from remote First Nations communities;
• Law Clerk Certificate or Paralegal training;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills;
• Attention to detail;
• Ability to work as a team player and independently as required;
• Previous social work or education background preferred