This class action alleges that the defendants unlawfully conspired to rig bids for and artificially inflate the prices of Radiators used in Automobiles and other light-duty Vehicles and sold to dealers and consumers across Canada from June 1, 2000 to July 31, 2011.
A Radiator is a device that helps prevent automotive vehicles from overheating.
- January 24, 2020 – The Denso defendants have agreed to settle this action for $2,360,000.00 . A Court hearing is scheduled for February 28, 2020 to approve this settlement. Click here to read the Notice.
- June 19, 2018 – Justice Belobaba approved the settlement agreement entered into between the plaintiffs and the defendants, T.Rad Co., Ltd. and T.Rad North America, Inc.
- June 19, 2018 – Justice Belobaba approved the payment of Class Counsel’s fees and disbursements with respect to T.Rad settlement.
- August 30, 2017 – Justice Belobaba certified the action for settlement purposes and approved the notice to the class as against T.Rad Co., Ltd. and T.Rad North America, Inc.
- July 20, 2017 – the plaintiffs entered into a settlement agreement with T.Rad Co., Ltd. and T.Rad North America, Inc.
T.Rad Settlement Agreement dated July 20, 2017
Orders and Decisions:
Order Re T.Rad Settlement Approval dated June 19, 2018
Order Re Class Counsel Fee Approval in T.Rad Settlement dated June 19, 2018
Order Re Notice Approval and Consent Certification in T.Rad Settlement, dated August 30, 2017
Notices to the Class